We use a variety of fisrt class accommodations between San Martin de los Andes and the town of Alumine.
• Spring Creek: This lodge is located on the banks of the Chimehuin River. From here we can fish a variety of rivers such as the Collon Cura, Malleo, Alumine, Quilquihue, Chimehuin, Caleufu as well as lakes like Tromen, Filo Hua Hum, Queñi, among others.
• Estancia Los Cachorros: Located on the banks of the Quillen River, this lodgeprovides a base to fish the rivers Pulmari, Alumine, Malalco, Calfiquitra, Quillen and numerous lakes lakes as well.
• Del Sauco Cabins: This is a hotel located in down town San Martin de los Andes,It is a great choice when anglers bring their wives and want a mix of foshing and relaxing in town.
• San Huberto Lodge: Maybe the most popular Estancia in the area, this lodge is located next to the Malleo River and provides more than 20 miles of private access water. Tromen Lake and the Alumine, Collon Cura and Chimehuin rivers are also fishing options when based out of San Huberto.
• Piedra Pintada Lodge: An awesome hotel located on Lake Pulamari. From this base the Alumine, Pulmari and a variety of other waters can be fished.
• Estancia Quemquemtreu: This is one of the largest and most famous ranches in the province. It provides over miles of access on the Collon Cura river as well as the Quemquemtreu stream.